- What was your best cricket memory/moment in 2019?
My Best Cricketing moment of 2019 was bowling the Super Over of the GT20 Final, getting 2 wickets which included The Iron Man Andre Russel and South African Van Der Dussen. In that over I restricted the opposition at 9 Runs after conceding 6 runs off the very first ball. It was the moment when I felt I’d helped my team Winninpeg Hawks Team win the game.
2. What was your greatest 2019 disappointment?
My Biggest disappointment of 2019 was about the Canadian National Team not qualifying for ICC T20 WorldCup in 2020.
3. How do you plan on spending the 2019 Christmas Holidays?
For the Christmas and New Year holidays I am planning to spend time with my family
4. What will you be doing during the Winter January – April off season to further enhance your cricket?
For the off season I am now highly motivated to work hard on my fitness, as well as my bowling skills, towards enhancing my game so that I can get better and better for the upcoming season.
5. What are you hoping to achieve most in 2020 as a Canadian cricketer?
It is always a major source of pride for me to represent Canada. With my performances I am hoping to make a big difference to our Canadian team to win the upcoming ICC 50 Overs World Cup Qualifying Round.